Monday, June 29, 2009

A wonderful Sunday

I have so many neat pictures from yesterday but Iwill try to post my favorites. We started out on a drive up to the mountains but ended making lots of stops. First was Polcenigo, then Casttelo de Caneva and ending up at the mountain peaks in the clouds. We had such a great day, and had some really good food to top it off. Hope you enjoy the pictures, they really dont do much justice.


Josh wrote on the wall of this castle last year, he suprised me by taking me to see it in person. It was really weird because I had just asked "hey what was the place that you wrote our initials at?" and he responded with "Some castle, in Austria". It took me a minute to find it on the wall, he is a trickster.

This was by far the coolest feeling, not to mention some fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment