Sunday, September 13, 2009

A little update on a Thursday afternoon!

Hope this post finds everyone well.  Josh and I are doing great, we just ended a great visit with my sister in law Hillary and her boyfriend Aaron.  We finally got to see Rome, and it was an experience of a lifetime. Just to be able to think back that some of this architecture was made before B.C/A.D. just blew my mind.  We also traveled to Verona which is a beautiful city about 2 1/2 hours away from us.  Josh claims its his favorite place so far.  Hillary and Aaron went to Milan and then we all four went to Venice on Thursday.  We took a water taxi over to Murano to see the famous glass blowing.  It was cool to see although I expected them to make more eye catching items.  Even though it was neat to learn about the history behind it.  

As far as anything new with me, I have been volunteering at the base Radiology dept.  Its nice to be around my profession.  Its kind of slow as far as patients but on the other hand I dont really have much else to keep me busy.  Josh is gearing up for a long week of 12 hour shifts hopefully this week goes by fast.  I have been having fun watching him play flag football a couple nights aweek.  He claims he is never sore, but Im picking up different vibes!! :)  

The weather has been cooling off ever so slowly, I'm actually excited about fall/winter.  Im ready to give this snowboarding thing a go....we will see how long that lasts.
Thats about all for right now.  Miss you all!

Here are a few pictures from the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment