Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just a little update

I haven't wrote a blog in a few weeks so its time.  Not a whole lot is happening here in Italia. Its gotten cold, but still warmer than Southern IL. I don't think I will have a problem dealing with the winters here. 

I have been planning Thanksgiving....we are hosting it this year. I'm looking forward to spending the day with my friends that have became my Air Force Family. I'm a little nervous to cook the turkey but Grams is on standby if I have any questions.  Should be a full house. I will take pictures!

We went up to the mountain a few weekends ago. It was Buddys first experience with the snow that we know of. I think he loved it. I'm still waiting for the opportunity to go and try out my ski legs. Hopefully over Thanksgiving break we will be able to go.  

My job is going good. Leyla is a sweetheart. Josh and I went to her 1st birthday party. Isn't she a doll?!

I can't believe that the Holiday season is here! This time of year always flies by. Hard to imagine that I will be 22! In case I don't write until after Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a fantastic day! And to my fam in the Ville, I'll be thinking about you!

-Hol

No comments:

Post a Comment