Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 10 and 11

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I dont really feel like I have specific songs that I listen to when I am in a certain mood....bottom line is that I love music. I cant wait to get my Sirius satellite radio back once we get to the states, I would know songs by heart before they EVER came out on the radio. I do listen to more upbeat music when I work out...but who doesn't?!


Day 11- Post another picture of you and your friends.

This is my Italian Family. 1st is my first picture ever with my best friend Tiffany N. ( almost two years ago..hard to believe!!) and 2nd is with my good friends Jenna and Tiffany P at Jennas birthday party last weekend. I have been blessed to make such close friends while over here in Italy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thats crazy its been two years! I love that picture by the way. Glad you can actually see my shirt in this one haha.

    ReplyDelete