Friday, October 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I think most of you know this already but I made a surprise visit home last Sunday. It was so much fun I keep telling people that I want to surprise them every time. Its so nice to be home, although not much has changed since I have been gone. It honestly feels like I just left. I got to spend some time with our nephew who was still in the hospital when we left for Italy. He is going on six months now, and its crazy to see how fast they grow. I went to St. Louis to spend two nights with my cousins. I took Sadie to the Magic House and I think I had more fun than she did. I'm already dreading leaving, but I miss all my Italia peeps. I think me and my sister are heading out shopping hear in a little bit. Probably going to do some major damage. Hope all is well with everyone. I will write again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment