Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Buon Natale

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Josh and I will be spending Christmas in Germany. I haven't been there yet and hopefully we will get a little bit of snowboarding in. To my family back home, know that you will be on my mind the whole time. Hopefully next year we will all be able to spend it together.

I think 2010 is going to bring a lot of things. God has blessed me so much this year. I have made amazing friends here in Italy. I am so very excited for the Nelsons to have their baby girl!! My sister-in-law is getting married in June. Not to mention I hope to come home a couple of times to see my family that I miss so much!! Hopefully we will have a few people come to visit us this next year.

I hope that everyone remembers to stop and thank God for all that we have this holiday season.
Merry Christmas from the Heisners

No comments:

Post a Comment