Thursday, January 14, 2010

First update of 2010

I hope this post finds everyone well, not much has been going on here lately. I think I prefer the summer and spring in Italy over the wintertime. Although I do enjoy the snow on the mountains. Ah the grass is always greener on the other side.

Anyways as most of you know I'm attempting to head back to the states next week. I'm praying for a spot on the rotator and smooth travels overall. Josh will be gone for some training so I thought why not head home and spend some time with the family. I can't wait to see everyone!!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday and the procedure went very well. I'm still a little sore, but nothing that I can't tolerate. I'm getting impatient on not being able to eat solid food ( I think I might give in today).

I think thats it for my updates. Hope everyone is doing well and that Lord willing I will see you all next week!!

Ciao,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment