Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recap of visit to the states


I traveled back to the states to visit with family and friends in January. Josh was going to be in Spain at the time, so I figured why not go home to help pass the time. And pass the time it did, The 17 or so days went by so fast, and I was extremely busy. Which I have found that both time I have gone home you almost are always going to be busy. I did lots of shopping (mostly for Josh), ate lots of good food, and spent some much needed time with my family. Big thanks to Tiffany for watching Buddy for me while I was home.

In other news we are planning to head to Paris in a few weeks. I'm really exciting to knock one of our "big places to visit while in Europe" out. It will be a short and jam packed trip, but I kinda like vacations to be like that. I'm still babysitting a few days a week, and I'm looking into going back to school for my bachelors. Thats about it for this short update.

Here are a few pictures from when I traveled home.

P.S. Is it just me or is everyone ready for it to warm up outside. I'm changing my background in hopes that it will make Spring come faster!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm ready too. Spring backgroud...snowboarding picture...haha.

    And you are very welcome! You've helped us out lots so its fair!

    ReplyDelete