Friday, March 5, 2010

Just rambling...

Two years ago today, Josh graduated Basic Training in San Antonio, TX. We were just dating at the time. I can still remember like it was yesterday!! I remember the butterflies I got in my stomach, right before seeing him for the first time since the 6 week long training. I remember how FREEZING it was in Texas that weekend (me wanting to look all cute only packed skirts and things like that). I remember how proud I was when he told me he made Honor Graduate, and how lucky I felt to be an Air Force girlfriend...

Fast forward two years, and now I can say that I am still just as proud of him today. But today I can say I am proud of my husband. I am so thankful that he choose the military life, because I honestly enjoy it very much! I sometimes complain about the things the Air Force puts us through...like how they can send our husbands away for weeks at a time. Sometimes we don't even know when they will be back! But those few things that cause a damper on our time together are pretty small in the big picture of how nice we have it!!

Anyways, I will stop the rambling. In other news: Josh is still on mids, and also has to work this weekend before leaving again for another training mission. Tomorrow is my friend Tiffany's baby shower! I hope she enjoys herself and that little Miss Brynlee gets LOTS of cute clothes and such. I will leave you now with some pictures of Joshs BMT Graduation!!





No comments:

Post a Comment