Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I have not been blessed with a huge quantity of friends over the years, my circle has always been pretty small. But once your in....your in for life!



My husband and my dog..need I say more.. The two things I can trust in this world day in day out! I love waking up to these two in bed. And when Josh is not home, Buddy fills his spot perfectly!



My favorite wedding photo! Of course we choose the closest friends and family to be with us on our big day!

I was told that the people you meet through the military life become just like family, I had no idea how true that would be. I met Tiffany through myspace (back when that was cool)and I instantly felt like I had known her for years. We hit it off from the start and have forever been like sisters. She is leaving me behind here in Italy in February, and that is going to be a sad, sad day. I try not to even think about it at this point. She has been my saving grace in so many ways...Love you dear!!

1 comment:

  1. I most definatly commented on this post a while back...hmm..

    Anyways, Love you too!

    ANd I LOVE that pic of you guys, the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete