Monday, October 25, 2010

Day One: 15 things about me and a recent picture


1. My name is Holly because my birthday is two days after Christmas.
2. I take pictures for a living, bones mostly. (but I like to take pictures of other things too)
3. I have a phobia of tornados
4.My hometown is so small we don't even have a traffic light.
5.I was a cheerleader for 6 years, and I miss it terribly.
6. I have two younger sisters Hillary and Haley, who I miss pestering
7. I trust my dog more than I trust most humans.
8. I am a coupon clipping freak(thanks to Tiffany)
9. I'm really not that great of cook, only because my Grandma spoiled us by always cooking.
10. I used to want to be a Marine Biologist and train dolphins at Sea World
11. I LOVE planning trips, I can search for airline tickets for hours
12. I have never shot a gun.
13. I once said that I could never date a military man......and now I'm married to one living in a foreign country (oh the things we do for love)
14. Jesus Christ is my best friend!
15. I have been to 9 countries, and am hoping to add several more to the list before we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment