Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Buddy Heisner

Most of you know by now that we have "adopted" an 8 month lab named Buddy. So far he has been amazing. He knows the command sit pretty well and Josh and I are starting to work on others. He stays pretty close to you when he is not on the leash which is a relief to me since we live on a pretty busy road. We got him on Saturday and we took him straight to Lake Barcis to see how he would do with water. He wasnt a real big fan of it the first day. And we attempted to give him a bath on Sunday and he REALLY didnt like that. But yesterday since Josh had the day off we went to a Beach that is about 45 min away (Lignano) and Buddy took to it like a natural. Im glad I dont have a labrador that hates the water : ) He loves Kodi and Kaci and its so nice to have big dogs for him to play with. Well thats all for now, I will keep you all updated on how things are going with him. Enjoy the pictures and the video.







2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got him!

    And you said video...where is that?!I wanna see it. From the beach right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your dog is cute! I linked you up to my blog..didn't think you would mind! :)

    ReplyDelete