Monday, May 4, 2009

First Post as well as first full week in Italy

Hope this finds everyone well. My friend Tiffany helped me create this blog so you folks back home can see what Josh and I are up to over here in Italy. So far things are good, I'm still getting settled in as well as doing a little bit of traveling. So far I have travled to see Toby Keith at an Army base that is close to ours. And yesterday we went to Trieste which is a neat town along the Adriatic coast line. It was so pretty! I was even lucky enough to see a nude beach, gotta love the European ways (you will be glad to know, no pictures were taken of this!!) I will keep this updated as often as possible. I miss you all back home!!!


-These next three pictures were actually taken by Tiffany.


Me, Tiffany and Mandee

This was his 7th USO tour



Josh and I on the Pier in Trieste



A tradition that all newlyweds bring a lock for

good luck ( Josh and I are bringing one back for next time)






1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I love it that you are going to blog! I will definitely be following your adventures in Italy!
    Jessica Hollis

    ReplyDelete