Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First trip to Venice


Josh and I took the train down to Venice on Saturday. It only cost $20 for the both of us roundtrip. It was nice, I can tell I am going to like traveling by train. Except for when people beg for money and you don't know what they are saying....I know my family is going to love Venice. Warning* It does stink, the rumors are true. Its a mixture of a fishy/trash smell. It comes and it goes, but its worth it. We didn't purchase anything, Im going to start collecting mask as well as glass. We ate dinner on the Grand Canale. I had a margaretia pizza ( a.k.a cheese) and Josh had ravioli's with mushrooms. We asked how much a gondola ride cost and the guy said 100 euro. So we are going to wait until we have someone else to split it with us. But that is something we are defenitly going to do before we leave Italy.

And of course here are my favorite pictures







1 comment:

  1. Love the one with the gondola man! Lol. I love their outfits. We need to get a pic WITH them!

    ReplyDelete